- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Organisation Change Manager
One of our clients is looking for an Organisational Change Manager for an initial 6 Month Contract based in Port Macquarie
This is a Large Program of Work and our client is looking for an Organisational Change Manager to join a large transformation program that impacts the organisation across people, process and technology.
You will be working with the CIO on the client's transformational change program to consolidate a range of services.
- Skills planning, designing and processing a number of formal "Change Proposals" for new organisational structures
- Experience delivering transformational organisational change projects
- Demonstrated experience of achieving outcomes within an industrial relations context
- Demonstrated ability to manage the people aspects of organisational change, preferably within a recognised best practice change management framework (e.g. Prosci)
- Demonstrated ability to track benefits and report program progress/status to the Steering Committee and other stakeholders.
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ankitha Hegde
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company