- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Business Process Transition Manager
Fixed Term Contract to 31st December
High profile Program
Business Process Transition Manager required for a Fixed Term Contract to 31st December at VPS5 level.
Working within the Change team, the Business Process Tranisition Manager will be responsible for the coordination, management and support of the transition of the business to implementation of processes developed in accordance with a new system.
- Work closely with the Change Manager and key business stakeholders to understand the scope of the transition and how they impact business processes
- Work closely with Business Analysts to develop information to be used in devleping training
- Develop activities addressing the impacts to the business in relation to pre and post implementation
- Project Management
- developing and implementing project plans
- Developing Business Readiness Assessments for system implementations
- Delivering Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for new systems and business processes
To be considered, please apply via the advert. For more information, please contact Angus Shirriffs on firstname.lastname@example.org or 9623 6517.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company