- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
This well-known employer of choice is embarking on an exciting period of growth and transformation in the Business Intelligence team. This newly created role is a unique opportunity to work with the business and apply statistical methodologies.
Reporting to the BI Manager, the primary purpose is data analysis, predictive analytics, interpretation and reporting. You will work in a high calibre team and interface with critical business divisions.
- Perform analysis and data mining to identify trends, patterns and associations in data
- Perform targeted analysis in order to answer specific business questions
- Develop predictive models which can be used to improve performance, operations and business process
- Work closely with team members to understand data sets and the data warehouse environment
- Assist users in interpreting and understanding data and analysis results
- Assist other team members in upskilling with analytics toolsets and statistical concepts
- Take the lead on exploring and testing the latest analytics toolsets and technologies
Holding a relevant tertiary qualification, you will have an advanced knowledge of R scripting language, the ability to build statistical models using R and advanced T-SQL skills. Excellent communication skills will be essential for managing stakeholders upto Executive level and partnering with the wider business.
For a confidential conversation, please call Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Elton Kelly
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company