VMware Administrator- VCP certification
Role title: VMware Administrator- VCP certification
Location - Redfern
Duration - 12months
Pay rate: $500-615/day all inc or $60-76/hr inc of all
Hours - 8hours and 5days a week
Provide technical administration to customers on server virtualisation products, systems and configuration. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to provide technical support. Monitor, analyse and report on systems performance.
- Experience in building, supporting, and upgrading highly available VMware vSphere environments.
- High level of experience with blade servers supporting VMware server virtualisation infrastructure.
- Accreditation of the VMware Certified Professional (VCP) certification or higher.
- Experience with creating custom workflows in vRealise Orchestrator for vRealise Automation
- Extensive experience with PowerShell and PowerCLI
- Experience managing NSX
- Extensive experience customising and operationalising vRealise Operations Manager
- Experience customising and troubleshooting using Log Insight
- vCloud and vRealise
- Certified and experience with Azure (Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions)
- Certified and experience with AWS (AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate)
- High level communication, problem solving and team skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good performance analysis and capacity planning skills
- Ability to document systems and processes
- Ability to work co-operatively as a team player
- Ability to communicate with customers in non-technical language
- Provide automation of current operational tasks utilising SysOps\DevOps skill sets.
- Extend operational tools to provide efficient operation of a virtualised environment
- Extend current IaaS offering through vRA/vRO.
- Assist in the creation of a managed hybrid cloud
- Provide senior level administration support of a large vSphere infrastructure across multiple data centres and clouds
- Work cooperatively within a small team and perform daily and project related tasks as allocated.
- Work under the direction of a team leader and contribute to all facets of supporting a large vSphere infrastructure.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital