- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Search Engine Optimisation Specialist
- Perth based
- Immediate start
- Permanent role
Perth Based Digital Marketing Agency has an opportunity for a Search Engine Guru to join join their join their dynamic team on permanent basis.
We are is seeking a creative, talented, and ambitious Search Engine Optimisation Guru to join our client team to help them coordinate various digital marketing campaigns for their clients.
Their main focus is on building websites with Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla and even their own CMS for specialized projects. Big focus on e-commerce and online applications as well a wide diversity in projects and clients. They also provide web site hosting, VPS, & server co-location services under their Web Click brand, with their own data centre. At the moment the main focus is on growing their Digital Marketing division, and this is where you come in.
The team consists of enthusiastic experts in their own fields, with Project Managers, Senior Developers, Front End Developers, and Graphic Designers. You will work with the team and clients to establish and maintain excellent visibility across search engines, social media, blogs, mailing lists, and more. Hence the role will include tasks such as sales, content writing, SEM, SMM, PPC, and email marketing management.
Key Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 years commercial experience in a similar role - exceptions may be made for up & coming super heroes
- An excellent knowledge of SEM, SMM, PPC, & email marketing principles
- An ability to liaise with a variety of clients
- An ability to analyze a client's business & their industry to establish effective digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics and the ability to understand these metrics and customize reports
- Skills in monitoring, measuring, & reporting campaign results, with a focus on ROI
- Knowledge of applications such as SEM Rush to assist in campaign management
- Not just good copy writing & grammatical skills, but the ability to engage readers
- A good understanding of web design and use of Content Management Systems
- An ability to think inside and outside the box!
- An ability to manage your own projects but to also contribute to the whole team
- A thirst for learning and knowledge, with a mostly healthy obsession with all things online
- Certifications such as Google AdWords Certification are desirable
- General marketing skills & experience are desirable
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200169280.
Reference Number: 200169280_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company