- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Reporting Analyst | 6mth Contract
Duration: 6months - possible extension
We are looking for a strong reporting analyst who has had expereince using the reporting tool Appian. This position is a critical for reporting on invoice, queries, resources and much more. You'll need to be able to hit the ground running and have strong communication skills both wirtten and verbal.
- Must have previous Reporting Analyst experience
- previous experince in working in a large programs is essential
- expereince in reporting tool such as Appian is high desirable
- Must be able to do large data migrations
- Engaging with stakeholders both internal and external
- telecommunication skills are desirable
- Advance experience Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Sophia Franke
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company