- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
Enterprise Solution Architect
Data, Application, Business & Technology
Global Organisation with Diverse Projects
Multi-Million Dollar Bids
The Solution Architect will be responsible for leading Solution definition and development activities for key business development opportunities and internal solution development across the business.
In order for the business to grow and develop, it is essential that the Solutions developed and delivered in support of business development and contract delivery operations are compelling, cost effective, realistic, deliverables and most importantly complete in terms of compliance to customer requirements, internal standards and the operational needs of the business.
- Delivering solution artefacts, cost models and presentations that define the solution for internal and/or external customer requirements.
- Work with the Head of Architecture to evolve the regions EA models, standards and processes.
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant reviews, approvals and governance is followed for solution approval.
- Accountable for the integrity, cost accuracy, completeness and compliance of the solutions developed.
- Lead and manage multiple projects and initiatives to meet project and customer objectives, budgets and required time lines.
- Act as an escalation point for junior team members and as a SME for the technological aspects of the solutions developed.
- Collaborate and engage with broader IT teams to seek input, gain buy-in and support for solutions prepared.
- Proven track record of senior solution leadership in delivering large and complex projects and transformation initiatives.
- 4+ years experience in enterprise solution development and bid solution development.
- Extensive experience of solution development across all areas, including Business, Data, Applications and Technology.
- Experience in working with multiple initiatives, multiple vendors and projects delivering end to end solutions.
- Excellent understanding of emerging trends in converged technologies, mobility, data analytics and cloud computing.
Please apply below or send your application direct to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- CEO resignation sees billions wiped from Infosys market value
- Tata Consultancy Services gives $1M worth of services to Aussie non-profits
- AFP deal bolsters Citadel Group's $100 million revenue rally
- ACCC urges broadband retailers to update product labels
- New whole-of-govt software panel goes to tender
- John Broome joins AANA as CEO
- Cook Islands to build out digital marketing strategy after programmatic advertising success
- Seek promotes marketing leader to chief commercial officer's post
- Former AustralianSuper marketing chief becomes CEO of Food and Wine Victoria
- Why walled gardens are the biggest threat to your ability to foster customer relationships