- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
High profile projects
A Project Coordinator is required for a contract role based in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne to assist with the delivery of projects and associated templates and processes.
- Prepare and utilise reporting tools to supply regular status reports
- Maintain core project management documents including but not limited to the Project Management Plan, risk log, issue log, change register, schedule, budget, communications plans, work packages, test plans, training plans, lessons learned register, monthly status reports, meeting agenda's and minutes and milestone reports.
- Maintain a project documentation library
- Organise project related meetings and workshops, including preparation of agenda and meeting materials
- Demonstrated experience in preparation and maintenance of project management documents and attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with a focus on exceeding customer expectations and the ability to influence and obtain support.
- A well organised, independent approach with ability to handle stress and deal with a wide range of stakeholders.
To be considered, please apply via the role. For more information, please contact Angus Shirriffs ( email@example.com | 03 9623 6517)
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company