- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Robotics & AI Consultant
Are you a Senior Consultant/SME/PM with RPA experience? We would love to hear from you.
My client is seeking an experienced professional to help achieve their strategic and business goals using Robotics and AI.
Planning and managing a project workstream in support of the overall project plan
- Define the overarching architecture that enables and releases the value of Robotic Process Automation
- Understanding client's unique situation and developing deliverables which exactly meet those needs
- Performing analysis to support business case development and benefits realisation
- Creating business proposals and identifying follow-on opportunities
Robotic Process Automation experience twinned with good all-round consulting skills, either within a consulting environment or an internal consulting team
- Ability to provide excellent client service and manage and build strong relationships both internally and external
- Relevant technical and delivery experience within a business, or working as a Consultant/PM/SME
- Ability to identify opportunities for value creation based on your strong understanding of Robotics Process Automation
- Understanding of the Resources industry (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources) highly regarded
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Josh Whitehead
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company