Solution Architect - Permanent
Permanent Solution Architecture opportunity paying from $136k
Oustanding offices in South Bank | Leading Global Organisation
Server/infrastructure Migration to Cloud | Data Warehouse
Our client, a global market leader, is currently seeking a permanent Solution Architect due to further acquisition and growth.
This is a business facing role and therefore the candidate must have exceptional communication and stakeholder engagement skills who can confidently translate technical terms into non technical terms.
You will be an experienced Solution Architect with extensive experience in designing and defining enterprise software/cloud/infrastructure solution architectures and technology.
As a Solutions Architect, your main focus will be to create, plan, identify and provide architecture solutions for business problems and provide strategic and operational advice regarding solutions architecture in a complex environment.
Key Technical Skills required;
- Server/infrastructure migration to cloud
- Cloud experience in Azure & Amazon
- Data, Database, Data warehouse, Power BI
- Migration of companies
- Experience or awareness in software development & API
Key Soft skills required;
- Consultation skills
- Must be flexible
- Business and technical requirements gathering
- Architecture practices
- Delivery focused and whatever it takes attitude
- Develop and create business solutions in line with the enterprise architecture, considering business strategy, information, applications and technology.
- Analyse current and/or new solutions architecture, considering time, cost, budget, and resources while balancing delivery constraints, business needs and technology options, and make recommendations for improvements where appropriate.
- Evaluate and undertake solution options and assess associated risks, threats and issues, ensuring that the overall advice and the solutions architecture balances function, service quality and system management requirements.
- Drive internal and external resources to achieve a shared goal.
- Provision of strategic analysis and high level communication to senior management.
Key skills and experience required:
- Demonstrated commercial acumen.
- An understanding of the implications of Risk and Compliance.
- Experience and preferably accreditation with an architectural style framework such as TOGAF that delivers business and enterprise solutions.
- A broad understanding of the technology landscape is required with the ability to leverage both internal and external resources as required to bolster depth of knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge in the implementation of Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) based solutions.
- Ability to conceptualize and present clear and concise solutions from either an internal stakeholder or customer perspective.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to provide well informed advice regarding solutions architecture to internal and external stakeholders.
- Process the soft skills of consulting including communications, both verbal and written up to and including C level executives.
- You will also establish and manage the ongoing development of productive working relationships with clients, staff, stakeholders and networks to achieve effective outcomes.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kristy Coulter in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8344, quoting Ref No. 4B/25829.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital