IT - OTHER
Onsite Helpdesk Technician
OtherPosted on 14.07.2017
5% KPI Bonus
Roles and Responsibility:
- Provide 1st/2nd level onsite and remote support to end users across Australia.
- Work collaboratively with other IT teams (e.g. Technology Services, Applications Development and Support, Business Analysis, PMO and Service Desk) to provide quality support services for current and future business systems and IT infrastructures.
- Provide Phone Support
- Work with the client services team to ensure all client requests are actioned within contracted SLA's
- Produce and maintain site documentation and other intellectual property of the company
- Document all services within ticket management system accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain tickets ensuring all schedules, notes and time entries are entered straight away
- Always acting in the customer's best interest, ensuring customers are 100% satisfied at all times
- Stay up to date with technology advancements, completing at least one approved exam every 6 months
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and be able to self-manage your own time as well as work with scheduled requests
- Provide afterhours support where required
- Achieve billable time each week of 90%
- High level of proven customer service skill
- Knowledge and experience working within a Service Desk environment
- Strong PC hardware and software support, configuration and troubleshooting skills.
- Sound technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop environment (competencies in Windows 7 and Office 2010)
- Sound analytical problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple problems at once and able to prioritise activities.
- Strong customer service skills focusing on excellence.
- Strong focus on achieving and delivering KPI's, SLT's and project delivery targets
- Self-motivated and committed to achieving results
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Responsible, punctual, friendly and reliable
- Positive attitude towards problems and difficulties
- Excellent listening and communication skills (both written & oral).
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team environment
- Microsoft Windows Server (2003-2012R2)
- Microsoft Exchange (2003-2013)
- Microsoft SQL Maintenance
- Microsoft Office 365
- Backup technologies (StorageCraft, Backup Exec, NT Backup)
- Virtual technologies such as VMware and Hyper-V
- Power protection technologies
- Networking (Firewalls, Routers, Switches Wi-Fi, DNS, DHCP ETC)
- IP Telephony Solutions
- Macintosh workstation environments
- Intel based hardware (Server)
- Intel based hardware (PC)
- Anti-Virus solutions and Virus repair techniques
- Microsoft Windows Workstation (XP-Windows 10)
- Microsoft Office Suites (2003-2013)
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: William Arthur
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital