- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Migration Project Manager
- Australia's Leading Telecommunication Organization
- New And Exciting Migration & Disconnection Projects
- MUST HAVE PREVIOUS TELCO EXPERIENCE
Currently looking for a Migration & Disconnections Project Manager for one of Australia's Leading Telco, Transformation, Migration, Data, North Syd
We are currently looking to engage a Migration and Disconnection Project Manager who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Telecommunication Organisation
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the delivery of key projects contributing to the effective identification, tracking and migration management of safety critical services that may be affected by the organisations' networks.
As the Migration Project Manager, you will ensure the transition of key strategic objectives and high level requirements, are clear and concise to the vision plans.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government with strong telecommunication expertise.
- Key focus on data reporting, data quality and transformation of data and ETL processes
- Analyse and evaluate high level requirements/ request and develop project requirements
- Delivery against the agreed scope of work
- Management of key stakeholders
- Strong experience working in one or more large scale enterprise technologies within a telecommunication organisation
- Over 5 years' experience in migration and disconnection projects
- Data reporting, data quality and transformation of data (ETL processes)
- Excellent communication skills with a consultative approach
- MUST PROVIDE PASSPORT IF SUCCESSFUL FOR THE OPPORTUNITY FOR SECUIRTY PURPOSES
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200168339.
Reference Number: 200168339_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company