Software and Middleware Developers
Our Federal government client is looking for a Software and Middleware Developers. If you have experience in DOT NET along with middleware technologies then this is the perfect opportunity for you .
Purpose of Services
The Department is looking for a talented .Net Developers to:
- Work within a team of Developers, Business Analysts and Testers and will encompass the full software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to implementation
- Demonstrate experience in Automated UI Testing technologies such as Selenium
- Possess strong UI analysis skills and strong understanding of SDLC
- Demonstrate experience using C#, MVC, .Net framework 3.0/3.5/4.0, Restfull APIs, WCF & XML based Web Services, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010, Microsoft SQL Server, XML, XSLT, UML using Enterprise Architect
- Demonstrate experience in SQL.
- Demonstrated experience as a Microsoft .Net Developer within an enterprise application development environment, with preference to those with no less than 5 years in developing complex client/server applications within an agile framework such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent.
- Well-developed skills in the following, noting the level of experience and complexity of work previously undertaken:
- MS C# 3.5/4.0/5.0/6.0
- ASP .NET MVC 4/5/6
- REST architecture
- MS MS Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2015
- MS ASP .NET
- MS TFS
- WCF and MS XML Web Services, XSL/XSLT, and DOM
- Entity Framework 6.0
- HTML5 and WCAG 2 Accessibility, and
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, 2015.
- Sound and effective organisational skills, including the ability to manage changes to business requirements and priorities and work within tight timeframes.
- Experience in the development of Automated Testing for UI, Unit and Integration Test Suites.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Department of Employment Programmes, the Employment Services System (ESS) and/or related Department of Human Services IT systems.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Soham Dingare
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital