- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Senior UX Specialist
12 Month Contract
Inner Western Suburbs
A fantastic opportunity for a UX Specialist to play a leading role in the design of a customer facing website. The UX specialist will report into the UX lead and become a key member of the Customer Experience and Product team. This is a great chance to make a valuable contribution to an exciting and rewarding project.
- Working closely with product owners, user researchers, business analysts, graphic designers and developers to produce interface design solutions
- Designing the interaction and layout of interfaces by producing wireframes and user journeys
- Analysing user requirements against personas and scenarios
- Developing low-fidelity prototypes based on your wireframes
- Developing and conduct UX research
- Writing user stories
- Strong working knowledge and experience in creating information architectures, user journeys, wire-frames, prototypes, functional specifications and design guidelines
- Significant knowledge of user-centred design methodologies
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise effectively
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organisational, problem-solving, written & verbal communication skills
- Strong Axure (or similar wire-framing tool) and MS Office skills
- Proficient with writing user stories with clear and concise information
- Prior experience working within an agile project environment
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the above criteria and are keen to develop your career then please get in touch.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Heaney in our Melbourne office on 03 9623 6654.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company