- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Senior Microsoft SQL Designer/Architect
Qualifications and experience
Extensive SQL Server T-SQL/ SSIS development, triggers, stored procedures, SQL server full-text indexing experience
Visual Studio Data Tools in a source controlled environment
Scripting, Powershell automation scripting (ideal), ability to debug or modify API's developed in C# (nice to have)
Database design methodologies - DataVault, Kimble, Normal Forms, normalisation and denormalisation
Knowledge of time complexity (e.g Big O)
DBA experience in AG environments.
Agile development experience
Reporting SSRS (ideal)or Crystal Reports (Business Objects) or Cognos
Web development experience would ideal, but not critical.
Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Experience in resolving complex client and stakeholder related queries.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vaish Sridhar
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company