Service Desk Engineer
Award Winning IT Company
The client are an award-winning IT organisation focused across Microsoft technologies. They require an experienced Service Desk Engineer who has a proven track record in high quality troubleshooting.
The role sits within a busy team of established Service Desk professionals, with the highest performers taking up to 30 calls per day within an ITIL environment.
Acting as the first point of contact for customers, the correct candidate must display experience in providing outstanding customer service and technical support via phone, email and ticketing tools.
What is required to succeed:
- Strong Level 1 technical support experience across Microsoft technologies including;
- Active Directory
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of ITIL
- Understanding of networking principles and troubleshooting connectivity issues
- Experience with ticketing system
- Proven track record in a busy Service Desk environment
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply through the relevant Seek channel, or send your application direct to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital