- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Third Level Support
Award Winning IT Company
This third level position involves taking on escalations from internal IT staff, working on projects, servers and performing infrastructure and application upgrades.
- Act as the primary escalation point for Level 2 support analysts
- Deliver projects and reviews successfully
- Develop SOWs for project activities
- Work to identify root cause issues
- Facilitating technical training, workshops and coashing sessions
- Proactively contribute to Quality Assurance measures including quality improvements, maintaining best practices and the documentation of work instructions.
- Server 2003
- Cloud platforms i.e. Azure, AWS
- 3+ years experience in a System/Support Engineer role
- Strong experience of 3rd level support
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Expertise in resolving IT issues at all levels
Please apply on this website, or send your application direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company