Data Analyst (Dialler Analyst)
Our client, a well-known and respected brand, is seeking a Data Analyst (Dialler Analyst) to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role will manage key portfolios within contact centre environment. The Data Analyst will be responsible in analysing, forecasting statistical data to develop and deploy contact channel strategies.
The key focus of this role is to deliver effective collections performance outcomes that minimise the cost of credit losses. You will also recommend ways to improve processes, internal tools, documentation and technology to improve work flow efficiency.
- Experience in a Collections/Contact Centre environment is essential
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with operational experience
- Demonstrated experience delivering exceptional value through channel optimisation
- Great understanding of Call Centre technology (i.e., ACD, Predictive Dialler)
- Ability to translate data driven insights into actionable business value
- Proven track record in driving business performance through strategic competence
- Ability to manage performance independently and deliver results as part of a team
- Understanding of the Collections and Recoveries trends and challenges is desirable
If you possess the aforementioned skills and experience, please apply today. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Karen on 08 8112 7400.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Karen Detablan
- Nick Baker re-emerges as CEO of Outdoria and Go See Australia
- Indochino, Rebecca Minkoff leaders debate how to curate the retail experience of the future
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank invests in real-time personalised interactions with customers
- CMO Momentum 2017: Airbnb reveals how to build a purpose-led superbrand
- Nine appoints group marketing director, focuses Parsons on digital