- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
- 7 elements of a successful security awareness program
- Breach costs down but slow forensics still threaten Australian companies’ regulatory compliance
- To secure BYOD, involve the business in managing its mobile privacy
- Tighter virtual-machine security reinforces compliance, trust, and brand strength
Practice Director Project Management – Adelaide Delivery Centre
- Be involved in the forefront of public sector ICT
- Join a highly skilled, industry certified workforce
- Lead our pool of project management professionals
The Australian Department of Human Services (DHS) is home to one of the largest in-house IT operations in the Southern Hemisphere. The Chief Information Officer (CIO) Group is a key component and enabler of the Department of Human Services strategic vision. At the forefront of public sector Information and Communication Technology (ICT) transformation, the CIO Group's vision is to excel in the provision of reliable, accessible and personalised services. The department's technology infrastructure, combined with its deep understanding and experience in delivering complex customer-focused services enables the CIO Group to shape the next generation of community services and lead best practice in service delivery.
The Adelaide Delivery Centre (ADC) Division is one of three application development hubs operated by the Department. Using a Professional Services model our multidisciplinary staff work across a diverse range of projects to meet the demands placed upon the delivery centre.
The Practice Director, Project Management is accountable for leading and building the project management skillset across the Adelaide Delivery Centre that ensures excellence in the consistent delivery of high quality projects on time and on budget. They plan, develop and allocate Project Managers and Officers to projects.
The Practice Director, Project Management collaborates with peers, business counterparts and customers to ensure Adelaide Delivery Centre projects are managed in accordance with project management methodology.
The Practice Director, Project management operates with a high level of autonomy, with decision-making highly dependent on their own judgement. In performing a leadership role, they identify and drive innovation, manage and lead change, and have an active role in contributing to and implementing the department's strategic direction.
It is highly desirable for the successful applicant to have:
Minimum five years' experience in the relevant field;
Hold industry recognised qualifications in project management; and
How to Apply?
Contact Name: Ignite Services
Contact Email: HumanServices@igniteservices.com
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Uber for the truckies: How one Aussie startup is disrupting the freight industry
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 June 2017
- Grace Group undergoes first rebrand in 30 years to unify and contemporise
- Why it's important your brand is meaningful to your customers
- What blockchain will do to the experience economy