- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
- 7 elements of a successful security awareness program
- Breach costs down but slow forensics still threaten Australian companies’ regulatory compliance
- To secure BYOD, involve the business in managing its mobile privacy
- Tighter virtual-machine security reinforces compliance, trust, and brand strength
IT Vendor / Partner Manager
- Contract role - CBD Based
- Very well recognised Australian Brand
- Great location in the Sydney CBD
IT Vendor Relationship Manager required to build effective relationships with partners to ensure agreed service levels across the IT organisation.
Due to their evolving business and technology requirements, my client is looking for an experienced Vendor / Supplier Relationship Manager to help lead and implement a structure to ensure effective supply of IT Services from multiple Vendors.
This role will have a strong focus on building effective relationships between suppliers and client to achieve best outcomes for both.
The role is responsible for evaluating and managing performance and providing a structure to ensure escalation and resolution.
The IT suppliers cover technologies across Application, Infrastructure Managed Services as well as End User Computing and Service desk so a broad exposure to these technologies would be ideal for the role.
This will be a key role within the organisation so the client is after a Senior candidate who can establish and foster relationships at all levels of management.
You will have previous experience in setting up contract agreements with large IT Vendors and have a strong background in IT and enterprise governance policies, processes and standards associated with procurement and contract management, information security, risk management and audit and compliance.
You will have experience in the establishment and management of large IT Service provider contracts managing escalation, resolution and contract changes.
You will have an extremely high level of communication skills with solid experience in developing strong relationships multiple stakeholders as well as with external IT service providers.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Veronica Moran on 02 94645673. Please quote our job reference number: 200168705.
Reference Number: 200168705_1
Contact Details: Veronica Moran - 02 9464 5673
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Veronica Moran
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5673
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Uber for the truckies: How one Aussie startup is disrupting the freight industry
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 June 2017
- Grace Group undergoes first rebrand in 30 years to unify and contemporise
- Why it's important your brand is meaningful to your customers
- What blockchain will do to the experience economy