- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
- 7 elements of a successful security awareness program
- Breach costs down but slow forensics still threaten Australian companies’ regulatory compliance
- To secure BYOD, involve the business in managing its mobile privacy
- Tighter virtual-machine security reinforces compliance, trust, and brand strength
ICT Security Senior Manager
- Shared Services
- Shared Services ICT
- ICT Security
Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development
Shared Services ICT
Senior Officer Grade A
Salary Range: $137,415 (PN: 14551, expected vacancy)
Details: Shared Services ICT Provides a complete range of ICT services to the Government, including; Management of the government’s infrastructure, data and communications network; Project management services; Business systems development and support; ICT security policy and ICT operational policies and standards; and Lifecycle management of government ICT assets. The ICT Security Senior Manager will lead, manage and drive the ACT Government’s information security vision and strategy and engage with key stakeholders to ensure that the ACT Government maintains a strong security posture. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of contemporary security management frameworks, standards, practices, policies, initiatives and processes applicable within the public sector. Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to shape strategic thinking, planning and partnering, as well as experience in facilitating and managing change and risk in complex and diverse settings. Shared Services provides staff with flexible working arrangements, across to a range of varied and interesting roles and training that is tailored to their career goals. Staff working within Shared Services are expected to demonstrate quality customer service and team work skills, be willing to continuously improve, be outcomes focused and accountable for their actions.
Eligibility/Other Requirements: This is a Security Assessed Position, NV1 (Secret). Professional qualifications in Security Management such as CISSP, CISM, CISA or equivalent are mandatory.
Note: This is an expected permanent vacancy.
Contact Officer: Gary Davis (02) 6207 6489 email@example.com
For further information, please visit www.jobs.act.gov.au
Applications Close: 22 June 2017
How to Apply?
Contact Name: Gary Davis
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Uber for the truckies: How one Aussie startup is disrupting the freight industry
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 June 2017
- Grace Group undergoes first rebrand in 30 years to unify and contemporise
- Why it's important your brand is meaningful to your customers
- What blockchain will do to the experience economy