- Antivirus vendor warns Fireball malware infects 250m PCs! Try 5m, says Microsoft
- 7 elements of a successful security awareness program
- Breach costs down but slow forensics still threaten Australian companies’ regulatory compliance
- To secure BYOD, involve the business in managing its mobile privacy
- Tighter virtual-machine security reinforces compliance, trust, and brand strength
Team Leader/Assistant Director Information Technology Infrastructure Services (ITIS)
- Interesting and diverse role with a unique organisation
- Apply your skills and experience in a Security Environment
- Excellent working conditions
As a Team Leader or Assistant Director, successful candidates will be required to lead the delivery of high quality ICT outcomes, contribute to the management and development of ASIO’s ICT infrastructure environment via wide knowledge in systems such as Microsoft Enterprise, Virtualisation technologies and/or LAN and WAN infrastructure.
More broadly, successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to cultivate strong working relationships, maintain awareness of IT industry best practice, and provide accurate and timely advice and planning as well as representing their Branch or Directorate when required. Candidates should also possess high order communication skills, flexibility and demonstrated experience with and leading complex ICT projects and initiatives.
Industry relevant technical certifications are also desirable.
How to Apply?
Contact Name: Recruitment
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Uber for the truckies: How one Aussie startup is disrupting the freight industry
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 June 2017
- Grace Group undergoes first rebrand in 30 years to unify and contemporise
- Why it's important your brand is meaningful to your customers
- What blockchain will do to the experience economy