- AusCERT 2017 – Changes to Cybersec Laws Need Holistic Thinking
- The week in security: Adjusting to WannaCry’s “new normal” as authorities float IoT security baseline
- Does third-party security awareness training work?
- Government security tick validates TechnologyOne’s secure-cloud culture
- Samba flaw exposes Synology's Linux SANs to WannaCry-like attack
Senior IT Project Manager
Peoplebank are currently looking to engage an IT Project Manager (Applications) on a 6-month contract basis, working in the Adelaide CBD.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be required to manage the ICT components of multiple Application Development projects. You must therefore have experience in managing development teams within complex stakeholder environments. Experience in delivery of multi-stack ICT projects would be highly relevant and desirable.
- Provide excellent stakeholder management and build collaborative relationships with a variety of staff both internal and external to the organisation at all levels and both from business and IT arenas.
- Manage the planning and implementation of the project including resourcing, scheduling, prioritisation and task coordination.
- Ensure that a project is delivered within agreed timeframes, scope and budget
- Develop and maintain relevant project documentation to support all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Provide and update appropriate schedules.
- Identify and manage business and project risks and develop contingency plans where needed.
- Participate in management committees including collaborative projects.
- Identify and resolve issues impacting customer focused solution delivery on time, within costs and to required quality standards.
- Create, track and report on project plan, project budget and project issues. Reporting will include management reporting on financial, HR and exception aspects of the project.
- Adhere to all organisational policies, procedures and information management requirements relevant to the work area.
- Demonstrate ability to provide people and technical leadership.
This an URGENT requirement, so if you are a Senior PM who is looking for an exciting and challenging new role, then please APPLY NOW!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Matthew Chatterton
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now