Software Licensing and Contract Analyst
- Great Career Prospects
- Competitive Remuneration
- Location: CBD
Our client is currently looking for a Software Licensing and Contract Analyst to join its IT team on a permanent basis. Working closely with the IT team you will be responsible for identifying improvements in the management of costs associated with contracts services provided by ICT partners/ suppliers. You will help the business manage key software vendors. The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing ICT vendors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Engage with IT, business and stakeholders to understand organisational requirements
- Lead the software licensing requirements
- Responsible for evaluating cost impacts of innovation and improvements proposed by ICT partners
- Review existing licensing models
- Manage ICT partner invoicing including rates, and payments, invoice disputes
- Analysing monthly actuals and forecasts and to identify any discrepancies, savings opportunities or risks to over-spending the approved budget.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualification in business or financial management.
- Extensive experience in evaluating ICT contract obligations and implementing improvements with a strong commercial focus.
- Strong understanding of the processes required to improve the scope of services in an outsourced ICT operation within a medium or large enterprise, including experience evaluating software licensing and resource needs, interpreting contractual commitments and linking hardware and software support to an internal register for ongoing management and monitoring.
- Advanced excel skills with a demonstrated ability to produce management reporting, executive level presentations and perform detailed variance analysis
- Excellent Communication Skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Aparna Sharma
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Big Four targeted as NAB phishing scam hits Aussie inboxes
- Digitally driven Tassie Govt tables $67.5M IT upgrade plans
- WA’s move to cloud is a multi-million dollar opportunity for the channel
- TasmaNet and Thinxtra to make Tassie IoT ready
- Klugo takes Aussie camper trailer firm to the cloud through NetSuite
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 25 May 2017
- Qantas CMO: What it's taking to evolve our customer experience
- How the CIA within NAB is working to unlock customer data
- Report reveals Aussie advertisers are not meeting next-gen customer expectations