- AusCERT 2017 – Changes to Cybersec Laws Need Holistic Thinking
- The week in security: Adjusting to WannaCry’s “new normal” as authorities float IoT security baseline
- Does third-party security awareness training work?
- Government security tick validates TechnologyOne’s secure-cloud culture
- Samba flaw exposes Synology's Linux SANs to WannaCry-like attack
Business Process Analyst
- 15 Month Contract
- Excellent Location
- Portfolio of exciting complex initiatives
This Senior BA will be responsible for driving high level analysis and strategic advice to support IT project decision making, planning and delivery.
This Senior Business Analyst will be a trusted business partner who bring extensive experience, deep analytical insight and expertise.
Senior Business Process Analyst)
Responsible for identifying and implementing operational excellence through process improvement, cost reduction, revenue growth and diversification strategies across a portfolio of complex initiatives.
The position acts as the pivotal link between the business units and IT ensuring business requirements are understood and articulated for correct solution implementation.
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into user stories and operational requirements.
- BABOK and UML
- CBAP (Desired)
- Capable of taking ownership of tasks and running with them with minimal supervision.
- Focus on client satisfaction and customer service.
- Results-oriented team player, who communicates and works with different levels.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changing priorities and business direction.
- Strong initiative, commitment and a positive "whatever it takes" attitude.
- Experience with Business Process Management solutions, either from a supplier or end user perspective.
If you have the experience above and would like to join a great organisation, please APPLY NOW
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Waters on 02 94645704. Please quote our job reference number: 200167716.
Reference Number: 200167716_1
Contact Details: Nathan Coller
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nathan Coller
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more