Operations Manager - NV1 Cleared - Defence Projects - North Ryde area
- Global IT Services & Outsourcing company
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Must have NV1 Government Security Clearance to be considered
Operations Manager with NV1 Clearance needed to join global IT Services org. working on critical Defence client project/s in Nth Ryde area.
This IT Services and Outsourcing company in the North Ryde area requires the expertise of an experienced Operations Manager with active NV1 Clearance.
This person MUST HAVE NV1 Security Clearance to be considered suitable for this position.
Role Overview: The Operations Manager position entails the collation, coordination, and communication of tasking information for the Electronic Warfare Training Service aircraft and personnel, for acceptance by the Project Manager (PM). In addition, the Operations Manager position is also responsible for reporting operational data relating to tasking.
Team Overview: This highly dynamic role is working within a defence project team with consisting 30+ people. This team ranges in ages and cultures as well as ranging in different IT skills/Specialities. It's a great team but they want this new person to bring a new flavour to the team. Add some flair, creativity, challenge the norm and produce a new energy in the team. The successful candidate should be creative, energetic, dynamic and ready to start bringing ideas to the table.
- Prime point of contact (POC) for the customer with respect to tasking.
- In consultation with key program stakeholders coordinate, accept and communicate tasking for the asset on behalf of the PM.
- Ensure all tasking and task changes are captured in scheduling.
- Preparation and dissemination of the operational schedules and reports in accordance with the statement of work.
- Coordinate deployment of to the required exercise areas to meet the scheduled tasking.
- Attend exercise planning conferences representing with subject matter experts (SMEs).
- Deploy, when required, with the team to manage operations in location as authorised by the PM.
- Must have current active NV1 Security Clearance to be considered for this role.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Defence related environment;
- Minimum 2 years experience in aviation related roles;
- Good understanding of Defence tasking processes;
- Good understanding of naval and air force planning cycles
- Willing and able to deploy extensively around Australia and overseas;
- Strong team success and customer outcome focus; and
- Strong writing, negotiation and collaboration skills.
Experience Highly Desired
- Electronic warfare knowledge;
- Aviation warfare knowledge;
- Aviation experience, military aviation qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Potential to become, or maintain expertise and requirements (separate selection criteria apply); and
- Experience working in a small highly specialised team environment.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200167247.
Reference Number: 200167247_3
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Big Four targeted as NAB phishing scam hits Aussie inboxes
- Digitally driven Tassie Govt tables $67.5M IT upgrade plans
- WA’s move to cloud is a multi-million dollar opportunity for the channel
- TasmaNet and Thinxtra to make Tassie IoT ready
- Klugo takes Aussie camper trailer firm to the cloud through NetSuite
- Samsung hunts for new CMO following Newton's departure
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 25 May 2017
- Qantas CMO: What it's taking to evolve our customer experience
- How the CIA within NAB is working to unlock customer data
- Report reveals Aussie advertisers are not meeting next-gen customer expectations