- Buggy shared library exposes millions of IoT devices to ‘Devil’s Ivy’ flaw
- Top cloud security controls you should be using
- Hackers again stole guests' credit card data from Trump Hotels
- Elon Musk’s top cybersecurity concern: Preventing a fleet-wide hack of Teslas
- Long favoured by Australian PM, Wickr could become his decryption Waterloo
Software Engineer / Developer
Central CBD Location working on a highly classified project.
Work with latest front end frameworks and UI technologies.
Great hourly rates and modern technology stack.
Our client is seeking talented developers from multiple language backgrounds, (C++, Python, Java, C#).
The key skills they are after is experience with OpenSource UI Frameworks, strong graphical interface experience and simulation experience. You will be adding functionality to an existing application built on complex algorthym's and C++. Therefore a high level of maths is required.
The following are the criteria that an applicant for the position will be assessed against:
- Strong HTML5 / CSS3 knowledge, with solid grasp of modern responsive design concepts, and experience
- Experience with Simulation / Responsive UI frameworks including Material Design Lite (MDL) and Polymer elements.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery (Git, JIRA, JIRA Agile, Bamboo)
- Ability to work effectively within a small team environment and with people across all organisational levels
- Experience of full-stack web application development, including design and implementation.
- Asynchronous Web APIs (REST, SSE, WebSockets etc.), and demonstrated proficiency with modern serverside technologies and frameworks (Node, Express, Django, Mongo, etc.)
- Experience with other software languages (C++, Python, Java, C#)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Web-based 3d map development experience with Cesium or mapping experience in general would be beneficial.
Have you got the hots for numbers? Simulation experience? Keen to work with the latest technologies?
Enquiries can be made to Thomas Scriven at Hudson in our Brisbane office on (07) 3258 8438 quoting Ref. No. 4A/17771 . Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- It’s stacks-on for Toshiba’s accounting scandal legal wrangles
- Parallels A/NZ lead looks east with new regional appointment
- Where do Aussie MSPs stand in Oracle’s global cloud crusade?
- ACCC puts big four telcos on notice over broadband speed claims
- Are Aussie businesses still struggling with digital strategies?
- CMO interview: Salesforce’s global marketing chief talks team tactics and customer strategy
- Sizmek acquires Rocket Fuel for US$145m; Rubicon buys nToggle
- How this brand is tackling the Amazon retail problem
- Another digital marketing agency gets acquired by ICT consulting group
- What it takes to rebrand a fast growing tech company