- ‘Judy’ Android malware from Google Play reached up to 36m phones
- AusCERT 2017 – Changes to Cybersec Laws Need Holistic Thinking
- The week in security: Adjusting to WannaCry’s “new normal” as authorities float IoT security baseline
- Does third-party security awareness training work?
- Government security tick validates TechnologyOne’s secure-cloud culture
Solution Architect l MS Exchange, O365
- Global IT Service Provider Company
- Permanent role
- Sydney CBD Location
Looking for a Solution Architect with either MS Exchange or O365 experience to work on a large transformation project based in Sydney CBD.
A Global IT Service Provider Company is currently looking for an experienced Solution Architect with end user computing (EUC) skills and experience to work on a large Transformation Project based in Sydney CBD.
- Coordinates routine aspects of solution development and architecture and management processes
- Oversees use of strategic solutions and offerings by the business development community
- Facilitates reduced risks to client and company; participates in solution business plan creation
- Identifies business requirements; evaluates concepts such as market timing, compelling event and problem identification to ensure that delivered solutions meet both short and long term company and client business performance expectations.
To be successful for the role you must be able to the demonstrate following;
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- 7 + years of business solutions experience
- Experience working with company products and services, business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, product-line hardware and software
Mandatory Technical skills
- End User Computing - Office 365, Lync, Exchange
- Proven experience working on major Transformation Project
- Strong Presentation skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mary Norouzifar on 0294645583. Please quote our job reference number: 200162278.
Reference Number: 200162278_13
Contact Details: Mary Norouzifar
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Mary Norouzifar
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply