Intro to the Mobile App Platform Workshop - Melbourne
This brand new Intro to Mobile App Platform workshop has been carefully produced over the last six months to showcase all of the latest developments on the MicroStrategy Mobile App Platform.
Attend this workshop and learn:
• How your MicroStrategy Platform can also be used to support all of your business Mobile App needs
• How to build a smart phone & tablet app from start to finish without writing a single line of code. Seriously!
• How the platform approach to apps accelerates app development
To learn more about this Workshop and to view the agenda visit: http://www.microstrategy.com/events/free-classes/mobile-platform/
Melbourne March 7 – Register now at: https://resource.microstrategy.com/resourcecenter/?rid=26866
Sydney March 14 – Register now at: https://resource.microstrategy.com/resourcecenter/?rid=26867
Both classes are delivered at no cost to the attendee. Registration is a MUST as there are limited spaces available!
Date and Time
Saxons Training Facility
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- Citizen tech fears putting economy at risk: Foreign policy white paper
- William Hill Australia bets on PagerDuty
- Tesla’s very big battery in South Australia is ready for testing
- Optus, Cisco pump millions into cyber security research centre
- Seniors to trial driverless shuttles at IRT Group aged care communities
- Macquarie and Symbio hold off on signing NBN Co’s new reseller agreement
- Aussie resellers pay Microsoft $200K in damages over copyright infringements
- Microsoft's Windows 10 update strategy is showing strains
- Infront invests $11M to drive cloud-first Govt initiatives
- Bulletproof fires back in Cloud House legal case
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data