FileMaker Database Seminar: Create Custom Business Solutions for iPad and iPhone.
This seminar will fast track your development of customised business solutions for iPad and iPhone. You will learn how to think about mobility and how to develop, deploy and access mobile data solutions using the FileMaker platform.
You will learn about:
The rapidly evolving mobile world
The FileMaker platform and unique features for mobility
Designing, building and deploying mobile FileMaker solutions
Creating intuitive user interfaces and great user experience
Protect your data and automate processes for easy use
This seminar is ideal for intermediate and experienced developers providing a range of skills and ideas for developing great mobile solutions. For less experienced users, the seminar is a great way to see what is possible with the FileMaker platform so that you can direct your developer or improve your own skills.
Date and Time
Venue: 242 Telstra Corporate Centre, Melbourne
Address: 242 Exhibition Street (Corner of Lonsdale and Exhibition Street) Melbourne VIC
Time: Check-in from 8.30am
Seminar: 9.00am – 4.30pm
Further instructions: Please go up escalator and follow signage to the seminar.
Registration: $49 per person
For more information or to register:
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends
- Why virtual assistants are the ‘killer app’ for wearables
- Review: The iPhone X is the best phone for business, period.
- NSW Labor to push for state privacy breach notification regime
- Little change to proportion of women in tech and telco workforce, WGEA data reveals
- Information security skills shortage continues to bite
- Kingsmill resigns as Virgin Australia CMO as marketing becomes group-level remit
- Getting better ROI and boost customer engagement with your mobile app
- Trio of Aussie industry associations unite to tackle digital advertising fraud and transparency
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 16 November 2017
- How Momentum Energy has transformed its entire business to be customer-led