A unique concept in the Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth market places, JuiceIT initiates and fosters robust conversations between Data#3’s world leading technology partners and key customers. The event brings together over 1,000 key decision makers and IT Managers alike, enabling them with business and industry relevant and ready solutions.
JuiceIT provides attendees with the latest insight, information and engagement with world leading technology vendors. This opportunity allows decision makers to evaluate a range of best-in-class ICT solutions, determining those which best address current issues.
In 2013, this free event explores how technology has rapidly evolved and the next steps as we transition into the new landscape through numerous technologies and solutions that are delivering flexible and agile IT environments.
The 2013 program features keynote speakers John Grant (Data#3 Managing Director) and Paul McDermott.
Date and Time
Finish: 19th March 2013
Adelaide: 28th February 2013 (Hilton Adelaide)
Brisbane: 12th March 2013 (Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre)
Perth: 19th March 2013 (Crown Perth)
- Emerging Cyber Threat Summit | Cybersecurity strategy for business leaders in the digital age | 6-8 June | Sydney | Get the agenda
- CSO Webinar: Business Email Compromise | Head of Fraud Risk Strategy - ANZ Bank, Australian Centre for Cyber Security & more | Register now
- 22 Experts Share How to Communicate Security Program Effectiveness to Upper Management : Download Now
- Advanced endpoint protection test report : Download Now
- Translating Security Leadership into Board Value : Download Now
- Network Professionals Survey with Computerworld Australia Enter this survey and you could WIN one (1) of two (2) Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128GB Tablet valued at AU$999 each. *Terms & Conditions Apply
- Everything You Need to Know About Cyber Threats But Were Too Afraid To Ask: Download Now
- Security Exhibition & Conference | Intelligent Strategies for Australia’s Security Industry 26-28 July 2017 | ICC Sydney, Darling Harbour | Find out more
- AusCERT 2017 – Changes to Cybersec Laws Need Holistic Thinking
- The week in security: Adjusting to WannaCry’s “new normal” as authorities float IoT security baseline
- Does third-party security awareness training work?
- Government security tick validates TechnologyOne’s secure-cloud culture
- Samba flaw exposes Synology's Linux SANs to WannaCry-like attack