- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
Latest Stories about Zynga
- In Silicon Valley, do the jerks always win?
- 12 most eye-popping VC tech deals of 2014
- Dropbox finds its way into HP, Acer PCs and tablets
- Emergency vBulletin patch fixes dangerous SQL injection vulnerability
- Zynga founder Mark Pincus gives up day-to-day duties
- 10 Big Data startups to watch
- Zynga to buy 'Clumsy Ninja' developer for $527 million, cut 314 jobs
- Big Data startup MemSQL raises US$35 million
- Nginx woos the enterprise with new commercial release
- OpenSUSE forums hack raises vBulletin zero-day exploit possibility
- Katja Forbes: AI is going to test your organisation’s trustworthiness
- WeWork: To attract the best talent, you have to offer the best environment
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 February 2019
- Google hits back at ACCC, says algorithm regulator risks poor outcomes
- ASMR: Flash in the marketing pan, or something more?