- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns
Latest Stories about Zebra Technologies
- Extreme facing challenges, girds for future networking battles
- Best Places to Work in IT 2018
- Extreme Networks' MoJo to outdo Cisco, HPE: CEO Ed Meyercord
- The 7 hottest jobs in IT
- Can the IoT transform loading operations?
- Extreme will buy Avaya's networking business for US$100 million
- What is the point of learning C?
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Experts tout “small” data that gets results in smart cities
- 3 ways Wi-Fi can help retailers this holiday season