- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
- SimBad adware apps downloaded from Google Play nearly 150 million times
Latest Stories about Xiaomi
- Flexible smartphones the future?
- Why 5G will disappoint everyone
- Venture capital investment in Aussie start-ups surpasses $630M
- Samsung's profit seen flagging as smartphone innovation dries up
- Facebook under scrutiny again following data sharing report
- Samsung unveils Galaxy S9
- Smartphone sales grew last year despite historic quarterly decline
- What to Expect at MWC 2018 from Samsung, LG, HTC, Nokia, Huawei & More
- Apple is not as good as its bottom line
- Why we can’t trust smartphones anymore