- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about Workday
- JLL creates ‘smart office’ AI voice assistant
- What is an HRIS? A key tool for all your human resources needs
- Your guide to top tech conferences 2019
- Privacy Shield review: Prepare for the worst
- Oracle evasive after new cloud reporting doesn't deliver results
- Interview: Sanjay Brahmawar, CEO, Software AG
- 6 ERP trends for 2018
- Mingis on Tech: What makes a 'Best Place' to work in IT?
- Best Places to Work in IT 2018
- Workday is a great place to work, and it wants to stay that way