- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about Westpac
- Data Republic seeking CTO
- Overcoming your data management woes
- Physical cash over apps preferred when splitting bills for booze or food
- Is there a knee surgeon near me? nib launches Alexa skill
- Westpac confirms PayID look-up 'mis-use'
- NAB enables Apple Pay
- Legal bot builder platform Josef raises $1M
- Westpac rolling out Red chatbot to all customers
- Westpac CEO says tech investment has slashed outages
- CBA sees 400% increase in mobile payments since introducing Apple Pay