- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about W3C
- Why artificial intelligence is a human right
- Carnegie Mellon University helps you control your privacy
- What FIDO credentials mean in Windows 10
- EFF-led group wants to give do-not-track some bite
- Microsoft, Google, Mozilla team to build a faster Web
- Google's Polymer 1.0 brings reuse and better branding to Web development
- Attackers exploit vulnerabilities in two WordPress plugins
- Microsoft rolls back commitment to Do Not Track
- Could Facebook be your next phone company?