- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about Verizon Wireless
- Don’t believe the hype: We’re a long way from 5G
- Giant FCC spectrum auction raises $19.8 billion, sets up 5G services
- Congress to US citizens: Want online privacy? Pay up!
- UN steps in to end marketing war over what 5G means
- Ford device lets older cars connect to smartphones, become Wi-Fi hotspots
- Nokia uses analytics, machine learning to help mobile providers
- CIOs discuss whether Note7 recall hurts Samsung’s enterprise appeal
- US carriers will look to LTE-U tests to protect Wi-Fi
- LTE is hitting the field in the IoT game
- Galaxy Note7 business review: A fabulous phone with a few flaws