- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about USPTO
- IBM tops US patent list for 26th year running
- 11 ways to build your online brand
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
- US patent grants slow in wake of Supreme Court business methods ruling
- 5 signs your startup is screwed
- Samsung agrees to pay Apple US$548m in damages with conditions
- Will the Apple-Samsung battle help modernize patent law?
- US gains in mobile patents as IBM passes Samsung
- Patent trolls: Congress gets down to business
- USPTO leader New Year's resolution: improve patent quality