- What happens when cybercriminals start to use machine learning?
- Inside the thriving ransomware market
- Concerned about privacy, Australians embrace mandatory data-breach scheme
- Fake Telstra and EnergyAustralia email bills spread banking trojans
- Gone in 15 seconds: why faster bank transfers make Australia an even bigger target for email fraud
University of New South Wales
Latest Stories about University of New South Wales
- AI experts call for immediate action against autonomous weapons
- UK scientists ‘make atoms dance’ for quantum computing research
- UNSW team takes top spot in national cyber challenge
- UNSW’s big ‘collaborative’ IT plans
- Government calls on white hat hackers
- Your favourite VPN app is harvesting your personal information
- CIO’s top priorities for 2017
- Conrad MacKenzie on leading transformational change at UNSW
- Look out DevOps specialists, the Brazilians are coming
- How Google is trying to close the tech gender gap
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Simple plans, tailored to your users and you could save up to 25%*. Join the network for game changers.
- Tackle complex IT challenges and solve real business problems | Crush complexity and manage your systems and apps. Get Ready - Red Hat Ansible
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Cisco closes in on potential $2B BroadSoft acquisition deal
- Sydney start-up wins $4.4M NSW Govt data marketplace deal
- Thomas Duryea Logicalis taps Citrix talent for security practice lead
- ACCC identifies a “number of issues” with regional mobile coverage
- Vocus gets set to sell off NZ business and Aussie data centre footprint