- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
Latest Stories about UCLA
- Top R language resources to improve your data skills
- Beginner's guide to R: Get your data into R
- We’re undervaluing collaboration
- CW@50: Vint Cerf on his 'love affair' with tech and what’s coming next
- Bill Nye-backed startup uses particle accelerator to make solar panels 60% cheaper
- Virtual reality is actually here
- Battling gender bias in IT
- Why being a data scientist 'feels like being a magician'
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- What did we learn about cybersecurity in 2015?