- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
Latest Stories about Transportation
- Enterprises tap edge computing for IoT analytics
- NSW completes contactless payments rollout for transport
- Logistics company sues Oracle alleging crash-prone, cumbersome software
- Open source has never been stronger
- IoT roundup: Robot boats, AT&T makes IoT partner deals
- US attorney says Uber not criminally liable for fatal crash
- Sydney train travellers can now tap card across network
- Facebook cops fresh criticism over sharing data with Chinese tech vendors
- Where will Microsoft spend US$5B on IoT?
- Could an autonomous vehicle death happen on Australian roads too?