- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away
Latest Stories about TM Forum
- Singapore’s ‘city brain’ project is groundbreaking -- but what about privacy?
- White House slates $80M for city tech innovations
- In Atlanta, smart city plans aim for safety
- 6 CRM predictions for 2016
- Just what is a smart city?
- Mobile carriers, vendors eager to virtualize networks
- Why open source is the key to Cloud innovation
- Cloud computing strategy guide (Part 2)
- Cloud computing standards: Too many, doing too little
- CommBank CIO advocates shared infrastructure