- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
Latest Stories about ThoughtWorks
- Continuous intelligence: Building a Modern Digital Business for agility and growth
- ‘Appetite for inclusion’: How ThoughtWorks helps LGBT employees be themselves
- Fujitsu and ThoughtWorks only tech firms in LGBT-inclusive employer index
- Wickr, Linux Australia, Twilio sign open letter against govt’s encryption crackdown ‘mistake’
- 4 approaches to diversity and inclusion leadership
- Who really contributes to open source?
- 12 myths of data analytics debunked
- Demystifying the dark science of data analytics
- 6 hard truths IT must learn to accept
- What is ‘infrastructure as code’ and why should you embrace it?
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?