- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning
Latest Stories about Telus
- BlackBerry KeyOne to launch in US and Canada in late May
- What's keeping enterprises from using G Suite?
- Android for Work gains mobile-carrier support
- T-Mobile touts first continental phone plan for North America
- Canada competition watchdog probing Apple over iPhone contracts
- Will software-defined networking kill network engineers' beloved CLI?
- U.S. carriers expected to ship BlackBerry Q10 in late May
- BlackBerry Q10 pre-orders start in Canada; no word on U.S.
- Network administrators look to SDN with hope, concern
- What do you do when there's no app for that?
- Twilio to acquire email automation developer SendGrid for US$2B
- Telstra expects profit to be cut in half after full NBN roll out
- How Satalyst built a bot for Lifetime Support Authority with Microsoft
- Mozilla brands Assistance and Access Bill as "intentionally vague"
- Cisco raises "grave concerns" over Assistance and Access Bill
- Paul Allen, Microsoft co-founder, sports evangelist, philanthropist dead at 65
- How 2400 sensors and machine learning models keep Sydney Harbour Bridge spanning the decades
- ICANN’s internet DNS security upgrade apparently goes off without a glitch
- MOBI jumps into UEM with new desktop, IoT management tools
- Andrew Baxter aims to bridge the gap between uni and marketing industry
- Lark out, Cooney in as Foxtel restructures marketing and sales division
- BIG W: Latest campaign all part of becoming more relatable
- New addressable TV planning platform launches in Australia
- Myer resurrects its 'My Store' campaign following massive loss