- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Latest Stories about Technology Research
- This robot can beat you at chess, then serve you coffee
- How much does 'Free Wi-Fi' cost your business?
- Japan starts 8K TV broadcasts in time for Rio Olympics
- Let us look at the code running our devices, says Federal Trade Commissioner
- Watch what you do with that big data, FTC warns businesses
- Accenture invests in artificial intelligence R&D
- Banks' use of big data to be scrutinzed by EU regulators
- FTC finds privacy disclosures improved in kid's apps
- NHK tries to prime viewers for 8K with interactive features
- Should computers determine how our kids learn to talk? Maybe not