- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?
Latest Stories about Systems Group
- IBM tweaks its z14 mainframe to make it a better physical fit for the data center
- Data61 and ZongMu to give autonomous vehicles human-like sight
- RIP, Windows Phone. Your demise could lead Microsoft to redemption.
- How to create a company culture that can weather failure
- Workflow automation: How printers are solving the paper problem
- 5G starts with chips like IBM and Ericsson's silicon antenna
- Microsoft exec says cumulative Windows 10 updates are better than the alternative
- WPC 2015: Microsoft pitches HoloLens to businesses creating 3D models
- 'Scroogled' architect Mark Penn to leave Microsoft
- New build of Windows 10 mobile brings Cortana, camera improvements