- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about Switzerland
- Who’s slowing down fast 5G?
- Huawei controversies timeline
- Australia 'too remote' for Kaspersky Lab transparency centre
- Eugene Kaspersky: Mistrust makes us stronger
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years
- Making sense of IBM-Red Hat in the multi-cloud era
- Australia a ‘digitally-divided society’ finds global index
- Seven Australian universities targeted in global hacking campaign
- How an Iranian engineer uses mega ultra marathons to overcome life trauma
- Adecco taps emerging technologies to take recruitment to next level