- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
Latest Stories about Standish Group
- How to suck at project management
- When will the IT project madness end?
- To be more agile, you need mindsets to change
- The only two reasons for project failure
- How to smash it as a project sponsor
- Is process hampering your project success?
- 3 Good Ideas From Government Software Projects
- Congress okays upgrade of VA's 29-year-old software
- Why That Zero-feature Cloud Software Release Doesn't Cost Zero Dollars
- Top 10 enterprise IT disasters
- Adobe, Salesforce lead Forrester list of enterprise marketing technology vendors
- Boost Juice taps into Bitcoin craze with latest digital marketing effort
- 3 tips for resilience in the workplace
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 February 2018
- Marketers bolster cyber credentials as data breach notification law kicks in