- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
- SimBad adware apps downloaded from Google Play nearly 150 million times
Latest Stories about Spiegel
- Teradata sues SAP for allegedly stealing trade secrets
- Snap adds users, shares soar by 30 per cent
- Snap shares fall as growth falls below expectations
- Why you need to stop comparing Snap to Facebook
- Snapchat redefined social media, but can it compete post-IPO?
- LinkedIn's CEO really loves Snap's Spectacles
- Snapchat parent reportedly headed for an IPO
- What Snap can learn from Twitter ahead its IPO
- Why Snapchat's Memories broadens snap appeal
- SnappyData brings together OLTP, OLAP and Spark